1. What kind of home care services do you provide?
IRC care services provides a wide range of home care services to families and individuals including personal care, Live in care, Reablement care, Domestic care all tailor to suit individual needs.
2. Where do you provide services?
We provide services primarily in Surrey, Croydon and surrounding areas or boroughs. We can provide Live in Care anywhere in the U.K.
3. Are your care staff insured and bonded?
Yes, every IRC Care services care staff is insured and bonded. We provide our carers with general liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
4. How can I know that the person coming into my home is trustworthy?
Our carers are highly trained, trustworthy and professional. All our staff are fully screened (DBS checked) and insured. They offer a level of skill that comes with experience and compassion.
5. Will I have a choice of who comes into my home?
Yes, we encourage your involvement in the decision-making process, try and match up with a carer suitable for your individual needs having in mind cultural, religious, beliefs among others. We always try to accommodate any requests you may have for a change in care staff.
6. Will my family member always receive care from the same carer?
We aim to providing you with continuity (same carer/carers) and should your family want to request for another carer(s) for any reason, we will provide a suitablematch.
7. Can I make changes to the services (care package) I receive?
You can make changes to the services you receive (care package) by decreasing or increasing the hours of the services provided. This is subject to the source of funding for your care package.